Get Immigration Law Defense Representation From Experienced Tucson Attorneys

Immigration laws change quickly.  Having an experienced attorney can save you time and money. 

Book a ConsultationPhone 520-790-7337

Immigration law is in constant evolution. Rules change quickly and can affect your opportunity to enter the country or your legal status. An experienced attorney can save you time and money.

At West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman, P.L.L.C., we have a team of immigration lawyers who can help you reach your goal. We will carefully analyze your situation to provide the most efficient solution to your problem. Our area of expertise includes business immigration, family immigration, adjustment of status, naturalizations, unlawful presence and inadmissibility waivers.

Business Immigration

If you plan to come to the United States to start a business or to work, we can help choose the right visa for you. Depending on your specific case, a nonimmigrant visa or an immigrant visa could be the solution for you.

A nonimmigrant visa allows you to remain in the country for a limited time according to the reason for which the visa has been granted. We will help to apply for B visas for temporary business and medical reasons, E visas for investors, H-1B visas for specialty occupations and fashion models, L visas for intracompany transferee, I visas for representatives of foreign media, O visas for individuals with extraordinary ability, P visas for athletes and entertainers, and TN visas for NAFTA professionals.

An immigrant visa is also known as a green card and grants you the status of legal permanent resident (LPR) along with the possibility of obtaining citizenship. According to your specific situation, we will advise whether you are eligible for an employment-based visa and assist in applying for a green card.

Family Immigration

If a family member is a U.S. citizen or a green card holder, you may be eligible for a green card for family reasons. Contact us to find out whether you qualify and we will assist you in applying.

Adjustment Of Status

Adjustment of status (AOS) allows you to apply for a green card without leaving the U.S. If are already lawfully present in the country, you may adjust your status and become a legal permanent resident. Contact us to verify if you are eligible and we will help you apply.

Unlawful Presence And Inadmissibility Waivers

If you are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses or certain other immigration benefits, we will help you to seek the proper waiver for your ground of inadmissibility.

Conversely, if you are already in the United States and you are eligible for an immigrant visa, we can help you waive your grounds of unlawful presence before departing the country. Contact us today.

Let's Begin Solving Your Legal Problem

At West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman P.L.L.C, we are proud to serve people in Tucson and beyond.  To speak with an attorney, call us at 520-790-7337

    * Indicates Required

    I have read the disclaimer.
    I have read the disclaimer
    Privacy Policy

    Our Office

    West. Longenbaugh & Zickerman PLLC
    310 S. Williams Boulevard,
    Suite 250
    Tucson, AZ  85711

    Office Hours

    Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 5pm
    Sat-Sun: Closed

    Follow Us

    Copyright © 2020 - West, Longenbaugh & Zickerman, P.L.L.C - Site Designed by 800biz Ninja Marketing