West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman P.L.L.C.
We Can Help You 520-790-7337 Se Habla Español
View All Legal Services »

My Husband Hit Me: What Should I do?

"My husband hit me." A statement no one wants to make during their lifetime when they experience domestic violence. In any situation where there is a danger, your first step should be to leave the area if possible and call the police. Your goal here is to protect yourself and your family, but what do you do when you need to make a bigger decision, such as leaving your spouse?

Let’s Begin Solving Your Legal Problem

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Us Today »
West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman P.L.L.C.

310 S. Williams Blvd
Suite 250
Tucson, AZ 85711

Phone: 520-518-3781
Fax: 520-748-0852
Tucson Law Office Map

  • BirdEye Best Lawyers 2019