If you are experiencing harassment, you probably feel afraid and alone. If you think you need an Injunction Against Harassment, where do you turn for help?

Allow the attorneys at West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman, PLLC, to assist you. Our lawyers have vast experience helping clients in the Tucson area and throughout Arizona. Our extensive knowledge of local court procedures means that we can help you obtain an Injunction Against Harassment as quickly and easily as possible.

We are also a skilled criminal defense law firm that can represent you if someone has accused you of harassment or served you with an Injunction Against Harassment.

What Exactly Is An Injunction Against Harassment?

Arizona defines harassment as a series of acts directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to feel annoyed, alarmed or harassed, and that person is in fact, annoyed, alarmed or harassed, and the acts do not serve a legitimate purpose. Injunctions Against Harassment are a type of protective order intended to stop harassment by ordering the perpetrator not to contact you, visit you at specific locations or come within a certain distance of you.

How Do I Get An Injunction Against Harassment?

If someone in your life to whom you are not related and have never lived with has harassed you one or more times in the past year, you can petition the court for an injunction. However, obtaining one can be complicated. You must go to the nearest courthouse and complete the necessary paperwork, then file your petition. Then, you will testify about your harassment before a judge.

This process can seem overwhelming. But if you work with skilled attorneys, they can take care of the most stressful and confusing steps. The team at West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman, P.L.L.C. can shoulder this burden while you focus on your day-to-day life.

Schedule A Consultation To Talk To A Lawyer

Our team is here to help you, whether you wish to obtain an injunction or the court has served you with one. Contact West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman P.L.L.C. to speak with a lawyer in an initial consultation. Call 520-518-3781 or reach us online.